Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anime Ketchup

This post inspired me to do a little anime cleaning of my own. I'm going to try to catch up on ALL the anime on my list by February 26, the last day of my week long break.
Mostly this is just anime I saw once, thought it looked neat, and added to my "To Watch" list to take a step towards my ultimate goal.
To be able to go to an anime convention, and not once have to ask "What anime is that from?"
What really bugs me is that more and more these days people stray from anime and have started cosplaying from games, movies and comic books. Being a purist, this bugs me a little, but I understand the feeling when you see a character and immediately yell "I MUST WEAR THAT PERSON."
But back to my point, I have quite the list here to get through. Lets take a look!

Welcome to the NHK
Steins;Gate Fate/Stay Night
IdolM@ster C3
Ben-to [C] Contol
Durarara! Guilty Crown Persona 4 Strike Witches 2 Railgun K-on!! (season 2) Basquash Yuru Yuri Sayonara Zentsubou-sensei (1st season) Kampfer Bakemonogatari (followed by Nisemonogatari) Angel Beats Any familiar names? Probably. But there's a lot of anime I just never really got around to watching or started and didn't continue due to anime overload. Ok, Imma do the math here... and... 91hr and 20min... DAFUCK?! You guys won't hate me if I don't finish this right?? Right? Well... um... I'll be writing a post after every anime... Or day... I guess... and... ALMOST FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS?? I feel like I'm gunna end up like those gamer guys in Korea... But I've done it before, and I'll do it again! Please keep checking back to make sure I don't die!
Also AOD is the weekend before all this, so look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment