Monday, June 11, 2012

Game of Thrones Opening

Sheet music of an orchestral arrangment of the opening to Game of Thrones. Two violin parts, a viola, a cello, and contrabass part.
I arranged the opening of Game of Thrones for my orchestra final. It's still a work in progress but the violin and viola lines are pretty solid, as for the cello and bass... they need work.
Feel free to use it, and if anyone actually gets a quartet or orchestra to play I would love to hear. ^u^
I'm still a student so of course it's not perfect, so I'm welcome to suggestions.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ym607w3icqizgta
I basically just listened to it over and over and wrote down what I heard. I tried to make the bass part take the place of the drums, but it didn't work as well as I would have liked.

Totally off-topic to the rest of this blog. I just thought there were people like me out there who wanted sheet music of it.
Music copyright of Ramin Djawadi.
Arranged by Callie Koch.

2 comments:

  1. thank you! it's a great help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really sorry, but my compueter won't allow me to get the sheet music. i am a high schooler in an advanced orchestra class and i would like to show my teacher this. maybe he would let us play it for our next concert. if you could send it to me it would be very helpful!!!
    Email: amberloptien@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete