Saturday, April 28, 2012

Anime I haven't Dropped Yet (Spring 2012)

I'm watching so much anime this season I don't know how I have time to eat.


Accel World
It's good, I like the cleanliness of the animation, and the story's not bad either.


Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Nyaha!! This series is great. I loved the first episode, the rest aren't as great but they're good enough. I'm going to be cosplaying Nyarko-san at Fanime!


Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Of the Dead
I LOVED the first season of this. I'm amazed how they can have such sad, heartwarming battles while the main character's in a dress. So great.


Mouretsu Pirates
Still watching. Basically...


Poyopoyo & Recorder to Ransell
I still love these series~


Sakamichi no Apollon - Kids on the Slope
I like this series when it's about music, but sometimes when they stray and talk about religion and relationships it feels awkward.


Sankarea
I only read the first 3 chapters of the manga, but the anime is worth a shot.


SKET Dance
I makes me laugh. I'm making a Himeko cosplay for my friend for Fanime.


Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Its funny and pretty and horror. The BEST combination.


Tsuritama
I think I first heard about this when they were saying that it has the same director as Mawaru Penguindrum, which makes sense. It's f-in weird. Every time I see the guy with the turban and the duck (Tapioca) I laugh so hard!! It's good so far.


Space Brothers
OMIGOSH this has to my favorite of the season. Not ONLY is the main character voiced by Tiger, it's heartwarming and funny and awesome and I loooove it! Now go away! The new episode just came out!


Zetman
Speaking of Tiger & Bunny, the guy who designed the characters for T&B also writes this manga. So basically that's the only reason I'm watching it. I'm just waiting for it to get awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment